I have to say I've learned a lot in 2010. Some of the lessons:
- I'm not flexible.
- If I want to run long distances, I have to stretch, do yoga and visit my physiotherapist every 6 weeks.
- Listening to my body prevents injury.
- Running without music is, suprisingly, more fun that running with Lady Gaga blasting in my ears.
So, now here come the 2011 goals:
1. Run the Ottawa Half Marathon.
2. Expand to running 4 days a week.
3. Set a new course PR at Emilie's Run 5K in June (current one is 30:08).
I'm registered for races up until the end of July. After that, who knows. I might be travelling with my husband in the Fall, or I could do the Army Run HM... I would love to do a marathon next year but I want to finish the half first before I commit to 42.2!