Thursday, April 8, 2010

News to come

This week has been the insane week. Tons of work to get done and just not enough hours in the day to do it. Long weekends usually create all kinds of headaches at work, as the nature of my field is that the craziness of 5 days gets compressed into 4 days instead!

My personal life schedule has been crammed full of appointments. Tuesday: sports massage. Wednesday: Physio. Thursday: Physio. Friday: follow-up with doctor, physio.

Why so much physio, you ask?

Well, my awesome PT decided it was time to send me for a second opinion. So today I get to go see him. His resume is outstanding and I was impressed by just looking at his website. Hopefully he'll have some ideas. I'm not looking forward to going through a full assessment and history again... but if it'll help, I'll do it.

Tomorrow I go back to the doctor to see what he thinks. I will likely get x-rays of my back and possibly a referral for an MRI as well. I wanted to get the ball rolling on them as the wait times for MRIs can be long, and I didn't want to spend another 2 months in physio only to be sent back for an MRI. That would mean 2 months wasted that I could've spent on a waiting list.

No comments: