Thursday, December 3, 2009

2010 is coming up fast

I can't believe it's December already. This year has gone by so fast! It doesn't really feel like December, thanks to our unseasonably warm weather and lack of snow.

Naturally at this time of year we runners start to look back on the year and we also start setting goals for the coming year. I'll save those exercises for later posts. But I do have some good news.

As I've mentioned before, I'm a Sugoi Brand Champion. It's a program that the company developed to support elite and not-so elite athletes alike. We have a blog where we can post our race reports and share our stories. I even met two other champions at a race earlier this year, as our exclusive brand champion logo-ed gear was a dead giveaway!

Speaking of gear, one of the perks of the program is the discount on gear! I love that part because gear is so expensive, especially the nice stuff.

A few weeks ago I received an email from Sugoi stating that all curent Brand Champions were automatically renewed for the coming year! Woohoo!

No comments: