Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I love arm warmers

I've converted to a new religion: armwarmerism.

Exhibit A is Kara Goucher, an American long-distance runner.
I like to think I look like this when I'm wearing my arm warmers. Now if only those abs were sold along with the arm warmers!

I've worn my Sugoi arm warmers a few times now and I can't rave about them enough. They're a fantastic piece of gear for windy days and days with temperature below 10C or so, depending on the conditions. Wearing arm warmers also lets me wear tanks or t-shirts longer than I'd normally be able to. And you can roll them down or take them off if you get too hot!

The ones from Sugoi are lightly insulated and have non-slip bands at both the top and bottom. I love them so much that I just ordered a second pair: their new black and white Tatu design!

No comments: